At Inspection Manager, we are committed to the well-being of our staff and our customers. To prepare for the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are taking steps to limit exposure and spread of the virus while making sure our users continue to receive the best support.
We wanted to inform you about the precautions we are taking:
1. The majority of our staff will be working from home. This includes our Sales, Marketing, Accounts and Project Management teams. All staff are well-equipped to carry out their work remotely.
2. Our customer support staff will remain in the office. We are closely monitoring Government Health information and will adapt working arrangements if required. Our customers will also be informed of any changes.
3. Meetings will be kept to a minimum or conducted over video conferencing (this includes both internal and client meetings).
4. Any staff who is sick will stay at home.
5. Staff in the office are required to wash hands or use hand sanitiser upon entry/exit and clean surfaces with disinfecting wipes daily.
6. Office front door will remain closed – any deliveries need to be left outside.
To help protect your health as a property manager, we’ve also created a guide on how to conduct safer routine inspections during the COVID-19 outbreak. You can view or download the guide here.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it progresses and will provide our customers with updates on any changes. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the information above, please don’t hesitate to contact us.